Wisconsin listers, speak up!!

I am the ORIGINAL Wisconsin lister...   born and raised in central WI, just
west of Oshkosh.

However, a year or two back I got sick of mosquitoes and having to clean my
teeth after every motorcycle ride, so moved to Colorado Springs.

I've been on the list since early 1997.

John

> In the last few weeks, I've learned of listers in Whitewater, Madison
> and Milwaukee.  Last time I checked, WI listers were limited to Beloit
> (me), Green Bay and Superior.  There were no real SoWis listers besides
> me.
> Any more out there?
> Be heard!  I've been local-listerless for a long time.
>
> Nate
> '81
> '84
> '87QSW
> Beloit, WI
>
> --
> "It is far better to be well fed, moderately wealthy, in good health,
abundantly cheerful, victorious and well regarded than poor, sick, sad,
defeated and obscure"