Cincy and AC Tech

If any lister(s) has an ac conversion hanging over their head and wants
help. Chuck Blue and myself would like to do a conversion clinic. Who ever
the party is they will need the following for an r134a conversion

3 can of r134a
8oz of 134a oil
AC flush
Reciever drier
Expansion valve
134 adapters
134 compatibale orings

order the reciever drier and expansion valve from Potter or German and the
rest you should be able to get at the local FLAPS.

We will have gauges and a vacuum pump, and will demonstrate to anyone
interested how to do the conversion. You must supply parts and we will
supply know how.

Maybe we will video it along with the tranny class by Ron.

Brian