performance question

On Sun, 18 May 2003 14:11:10 -0700 "L F" <rocco16v@netzero.net> writes:
> In my opinion, the best modification you can make to your Scirocco is
> a lightened flywheel.  It is cheap, easy, no tuning is required, and
> there are NO downsides.  Until you drive a 'roc with one, you
> wouldn't believe the difference.

Come drive my bone stock Topless Roc. Ewww.. Makes me realize what I have
in the 84 and had in the 82. Yup, no downsides. (Its a perfect car for
the Scirocco crashing wife to drive.)

Id say the BEST mod you can do is get it in top mechanical shape before
you do ANY mods. Eliminate all the issues the car has before you start
changing it. Thats first and foremost. then go from there. Lightened
flywheel does make a difference and is on my top 10 mod list.

Shawn Méze
#30 2002 SDR Solo2 AS Champion. 86' Jetta GLi 8V 84' Scirocco 8V
82' Scirocco "Ruflus"  80' Scirocco S  79' "Project FSP Scirocco
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!