Relay question...

On Sat, May 17, 2003 at 05:50:19PM -0400, Ryan H wrote:
> This goes out to Patrick in particular, but anyone can answer:
> Is it really necessary to run a fuse block in-between the power wiring of Euro headlight relay systems?  I mean, at worst, the bulbs blow out and the wiring gets burnt, right?
> And would this ever be likely to happen anyway?  Thanks.

No, at worst, the +12v line insulation chafes through, shorts to ground,
and sets your car on fire, burning down your garage and house, killing you
and your family in their sleep. Spend a buck and add the fuse.

Dan

--
Remember there's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over.

	-- Frank Zappa