Speaking of CO

I'm moving from Tucson, AZ to Ft. Collins, CO.  I'm going to be doing
the drive Tuesday (May 20th) unless the rocco has a problem I can't fix
in time.

If any listers are on I-10 from Tucson to Demming, NM, or I-25 from a
bit north of El Paso to Ft. Collins wanna meet up briefly let me know.
Also, in the not so improbable case of a car problem, if any of you are
willing to loan a space so I can repair a disgruntled rocco contact me.

Just yesterday I had a fuel pressure problem (fixed, was the fuel
filter)... I'm starting to get nervous!

Graduating college in T-minus 120 minutes,
koabi