  From: toFUNit@yahoo.com
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 9:48 AM
  Subject: Re: Best oil weight

  I notice the same change with the synth when I switch it on my 8v GTI.
  On the rocco could not notice it, since it never had anythig else then synth
  oil changed every 3000km.

  BTW, a none-list mecanics told me that changing oil every 3000km isn't good? I
  wonder why? I know I could change it with more km since it's synth oil but
  nothing should arm the engine for changing it every 3000km?
  What is the good km to change synth oil...

  I think that if oil is black, this mean that it's less workful to protect the
  engine, so I change it before it is turning black.

  Also, when you had changed to synth, you should alway stay with it, or you
  could go back to normal oil (Not thinking about doing this, but just curious!)

  16v 87
  Joel