mk1 radiator hose question

Yeah, I think I know what you're talking about.  My bro's '77 rabbit
does a 45 degree angle out of the head, but it doesn't have A/C.  His
'81 rabbit didn't have A/C either, and that water outlet came straight
out of the head.  Both of the '84 sciroccos with A/C (old york
compressor) I've looked at had outlets that came straight out.

Strangely, I asked for an upper radiator hose for a '79 scirocco with
A/C and ended up getting the correct hose :)

Joe Doty
IT/Development
joe@lcnetwork.com