Full throttle switch question...

I have a TT enrichment module installed on my CIS-E 16V.  Today, I noticed that the wire it splices into on the throttle switch is completely severed off.  But I haven't noticed much of a difference, so my question is, of the 3 wires on the throttle switch, are two of them full throttle and one ground?  Or is one idle, one WOT, and one ground?  I ask because even though the wire was disconnected, I still ran a 15.9 at the drag strip - I haven't driven it since, so I'm assuming it happened at or before the strip.