For Sale: Kolibrigrun met. '79 Scirocco

Due to my recent purchase of a really nice '81 "S", I'm selling my '79 Scirocco. There's a picture of it on last years Cinci. gathering. I'm asking $2000obo over $1500 this includes an extra '84 1.8 GTI engine and transmission and a set of GTI rims. This car isn't perfect but it's almost rust free and runs and drives well. I can supply more photos and info, all ya hafta do is ask.

Behrle