I need more Rear Disc E-brake help!!!! and a VENT

alright, Bentley explains how to SET your ebrakes afetr a caliper change but
here is the short version

press on brake pedal, cranks up and down the hand brake until the pedal
drops down (it will or should) when it does, let the peal go and presss on
it again, crank the hand brake again... should set the ebrake in about 8-12
repetitions.

it is normal for the ebrakes btw to be "loose" , bentley says pump hand
brake 40 times...lol

and yes I have had a new reman caliper that provided no ebrake (A1 brakes)
before... rather frustrating , still have one ebrake that works..lol I need
to swap the caliper one day.