[tech] lower chassis dimensions

  simply because i fear that my '86 might have stretched past the point of where it should be. only reason i fear this is because my other '86 had it's arm snap on the bottom which made for dangerous driving and creative welding. i was looking to put it back into factory spec, not factory spec + ###. and i fixed my reply-to for you.

--
 /\_/\    Foxx (in a box)
< o o >   http://foxx.tripod.com

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com