feeler: looking for a 2000 jetta airdam

My girlfriend's bottom half of her bumper, aka the airdam, of her 2000 jetta 2.0L came off and I placed it onto my mk1. It fit really nicely and would require almost no modding. Unfortunately, she wants hers to go back onto her car and it's kind of beatup anyways. Anyone know where I should look for one of these and about how much they'd go for? I don't usually see new cars in junkyards...

Dan