From: Nick Last Name [mailto:guntherpb4u@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 8:30 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Short Shift vs Stock Long Throw

I recently burned out my clutch and I was contemplating whether to install a

short shifter.  If anyone has installed a short shift let me know how it
worked out.  I realize the some of the disadvantages but I am still leaning
towards doing it.  Any suggestions?

-Nick Grivas
Flash Metallic Silver '88 Scirocco 16v