The ATS 2L Project video and quiz for a prize!

First of all I would like to thank Brian and Pat for that visuals. All those
topless men wandering around, sent chills up my spine.

I will cut the image from the video and make a T shirt of it for Cincy for
Pat. Maybe I could add it to a calendar or submit it to Nudespeed.com!

Naahhh. This is a family orientated list.

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com