The ATS 2L Project video and quiz for a prize!

That is right ladies and gents, this video and quiz for a prize is only
available to the Scirocco.org Folks, and The Texas Scirocco Team members.

you could win if you answer the quiz below, all answered correctly by email
and be the first with all the proper answers (date stamp of my mailbox will
identify the first person), win what? well how about a Rare, useable German
Engineered fine piece of Aftermarket Intake technology.. The Bonrath "Power
Rohr" finely tuned and especially designed for the Volkswagen scirocco...
all steel construction of a champagne color. The winner if present at Cincy
2003 can take delivery of the prize, otherwise you pay for the shipping
okay? no exchanged, no refunds.. TST members can arrange a Car show or GTG
for me to deliver the prize.

Picture of Item :
<http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/various/ats2l/P5120031.JPG>

The video to watch.. the suspense, the drama, the witty commentaries,
Irresistible urges, manly body parts, grease, smoke, and the engine roar..
will it all end happily, will it all end senseless tragic defeat of man over
matter?? can you answer all the questions correctly? we shall all see.

Note Bene : If you could download the file to your pc instead of all running
it from my server (which is only on dsl) I would appreciate it, be warned
its 10 mins long and is 13MB large.. do a right mouse click on the link
below and do a "save as or save target as" to your own PC. thanks.

<http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/various/ats2l/ats2lproject.wmv>

Questionnaire

1. When the camera man (Brian Wagner) reaches to the engine and discovers
"that is good", what is he checking for?
2. What is for Julie?
3. Did Brian have a hand on this project (Yes/No)
4. Does Brian Wagner jumps in and tinkers?
5. what rpm does Eli take it to?
6. what did Patrick Check?
7. what does Patrick say to the camera?
8. what color is the horse trailer?
9. what kind of rag is that?
10.How Many HP is that rag worth?
11. Whom should be listening about the rag?