CINCY - Sign-up page now online!

At 3:04 PM -0700 5/12/03, Daun Yeagley wrote:
>--- Rick Alexander <ralexander03@snet.net> wrote:
>>  Daun,
>>
>>  Check the login/password please it will not work for me.
>>
>>  Rick Alexander
>
>I've had to enter it a couple times to get it to take too.
>Brett?

True.  After I put in the alias instead of a rewrite rule the login
prompt came up twice.  Hmm.  Anyway, if someone is really
offended,  you could go to:

http://www.scirocco.org/list/ohio2k3

...as that is the direct link, although the alias

http://www.scirocco.org/ohio2k3  will work also with 2 sign-ins.

Again the login / password:

User: scirocco-l  (that's a dash lower case ell at the end)
Password: sidewider

Also, please email me if you've already signed up and _meant_ to check
the designated driver box...as it might not have been working before.

Thanks and Enjoy!

==Brett