anyone had experience tuning Euro CIS?

How does it differ from N. America CIS other than not having an OXS?

This setup came with my Mk1 which runs a rebuilt RD bottom end, w/ a rebuilt solid-lifter head and g-grind and KS system. The kid who owned it before me kind of did a hack job installing it, but it sure goes like a bat out of hell. Nearly kept up with Mark Hausler's ABA/solid+G setup during our RITF cruise...

>From the day I bought it, it always idled high until it warmed up and then still idled a little high (~1200rpm). It also often does that sputter once turned off like carbeurated cars used to.

On Saturday, with temperatures climbing into the upper 70s, it started to run a little sluggish. It wasn't knocking or anything, just mushy throttle response. I had just completed installing a new hose from the fuel filler arm to the tank. Some suggestions from friends were that the fuel filter may have gotten some crud in it from loosened debris from the hose repair. It probably needs replacing anyway so I figure I'll run some fuel injection cleaner/additive (maybe that Seafoam stuff?) and then change the fuel filter.

If anyone has other experiences/suggestions, I'm all ears!  :)

Thanks in advance!  Jeff