be careful who you listen to-

Eeek! Wasn't there just someone here on the list a while ago with the same
issue.. 16v from a passat that didn't have the correct passenger side
motor mount bracket? I thought they finally got ahold of a 16v rocco
bracket and lived happily ever after tho. Must not be the same guy..

Either way, it's hard to imagine someone going to all the
trouble of fabricating an engine mount without checking to see if a stock
piece was available first. I guess it's not that far fetched, but jeez..

-Toby