Now OT: newbie here well kind of

Raffi, I own both a MKI and a MKII. I just bought my second MKII recently
making that 3 rocc's in my stable.

The subject line was modded by me to take it from the main subject that the
new guy wrote.

I was just chop busting. People making comments on the list like these, are
just funning with the other list members. No harm or put down was intended.
I have great respect for the people on the list, and the effort that they
put into their cars.

I have been on the list over 3 years now and met many of the listers. Even
though I may bust chops occasionally, I really like these people and most of
them know that comments like that are from me with out coffee.

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com