scirocco dealer vid --- on its way

i have on my desk a copy of the scirocco dealership presentation video. big
thanks goes out to scott kraus for spotting me his copy. this is the same
'scirocco dealer video' that was on the scirocco16v site a while back (but
that video is badly out of sync). during this week i will be dubbing it over
to the pc and making an mpeg2 (dvd) encode of it. my plan is to make a cd
that can be played in a standard dvd player, but with true mpeg2 dvd video
(its only 10 minutes long, so its possible). anyhow, thought i'd share.
p.s. i'll be bringing some copies to cincy.
Al