From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Ryan H
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2003 12:05 PM
To: koabi
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Drag racing (for the 2nd time)

No, you should definitely be faster.  In my heavy 16V, with nothing more
than an exhaust and fuel module, I run consistent 15.9x @ 86.  And
that's a 1.8L.  Check your timing settings, check your compression, and
also play with the DPR setting (wait, Digifant, nevermind).  And how's
your launch technique?  60 foot times?  My best launches were dumping
the clutch at 4000rpm.  Fun!