Anyone ever seen a MkI passenger side parcel shelf?

On Sat, 10 May 2003 17:24:21 -0400, "John C. Worden"
<scirocco@powerlink.net> wrote:

>I found one on the parts car and have never seen one on a MkI before(plenty
>on MkIIs though). It's a non a/c model, and I'm assuming if they are like the
>MkIIs then it won't fit an a/c equipped MkI, like my '78.  But if someone
>knows different I'd appreciate knowing.

I saw one only once, on a non-a/c MkI in junkyard.  I saw no way to
use it on my car, since I still have the a/c air box, so I'd say your
assumptions are correct.

Since you brought up package shelves, does anyone have the small one
that mounts on the driver's side, to the left of the steering column?
I can't remember if I bought it or it came with the car, but it had to
be "modified" to clear the a/c control pod and I eventually removed
it.

Gordon

75 Mk I/Drake 1.9