Help needed on electric issue (Light and wiper!)

Hello,

I drove my rocco one night, and suddently my mainbeams went off (both of
them), only the corners was still on!
The only way I could have some light is to pull the highbeam stick, and
hold it.
I found out that also my wiper and windshield washer pump isn't working,
maybe it's related to the same problem!
I checked the fuse, and all seem ok, I checked all the wires and nothing
seem to be the problem.
So now I'm thinking that maybe a relay is the problem? But since I don't
know which relay to check and how to check it I might ask here :-)
Also, should I check anything else? I have no more clue of what could be
the problem now!

Thanks,
Joel