ONE MONTH to Cincy....

wooooohoo!!

FYI I *will* be doing a tranny teardown for anyone who cares to see what it's all about...I
PROMISE.  I'll probably let y'all actually do it under my supervision, plus reassembly if you so
desire.  Last year a few folks told me they came speficically for that, and were unfortunately
disappointed.  I'll bring a tranny and all my assorted proper and cheapass tools.  I hope Al or
Patrick will video it, and I am hinting strongly for Patrick to do one of his fantastic
how-to's...

NEWBIES and LURKERS...I urge you to show up!  Get to know these clowns up close and personal like.
 Smooch JJ - everybody's doing it.  Give Daun $10.00.  Marry Julie.  Tell me what a cheap SOB I
am.  JUST SHOW UP!  And bring beer.

Hey Daun, wonder what a Port-O-Let rental goes for?  Might save the house some.

It's a great group, and nothing beats knowing the mugs behind the ASCII.

Except the ASCII is a LOT prettier.

Ron

(ahh...memories...flying alternators....upside down 'rocs...Sawzalls...fast cruises through the
back roads...McGarvey and Haygood, the Motor Mount Tag Team...