More of my 'new' MkI

<P>Great pics Ron! I was just making a few adjustments.... Ben looks like he's trying to poo in the first one! You have a nack for capturing people at there best...</P>
<P>Anson<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Got to cleaning up Victor Jr. last night...boy is this thing solid...have to remove some hack
<DIV></DIV>wiring, but other than that, about everything electrical seems to work.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>PO needed some more experience in general (check out the monster cable pic) plus he didn't have
<DIV></DIV>the Momo wheel on correctly (turn signal cancel tab way out of position) and didn't have the horn
<DIV></DIV>button on at all (WTH, no horns anyway).
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Motor mounts are shot to hell, clutch is slipping a little too...would like to just drop in the
<DIV></DIV>2.0L but I still need a dizz...(damn I wish I wouldn't have lost McGarvey's...two of them!).
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>http://w3.one.net/~rapieper/victorjr/norust/
<DIV></DIV>old pics at http://w3.one.net/~rapieper/victorjr/
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Obvious needs:
<DIV></DIV>-shifter boot (any condition, as long as the frame is OK, I can make the boot itself if need be.)
<DIV></DIV>-16V distributor (or complete engine management system)
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Anyway, I'm happy as hell!
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Do you Yahoo!?
<DIV></DIV>The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.
<DIV></DIV>http://search.yahoo.com
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Scirocco-l mailing list
<DIV></DIV>Scirocco-l@scirocco.org