OT: what to do about an accident- need advice please

>Hey everyone, My girlfriend totaled her Pontiac Sunfire last week but now
>may have a bigger problem. She is ok, however she had let her insurance
>lapse on the car and the car is financed with like 2 years left on the
>note.  Has anyone had any experiance with this type of situation or any
>advice on what to do? TIA
>
>Elijah
>86 16v

Wow, that's a seriously bad situation.  Looks like she'll probably have to
make 2 years of payments towards NOTHING, and on her own if she has no
insurance compensation.  Talk to the bank, but I don't think there's really
anything you can do about this.  For having a lapsed insurance, depending on
the state, she will probably also be cited and have fines, whether she was
at fault for the accident or not.  Advice?  Try to remember to pay the
premium from now on.

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA

'84 8v Rocco --  "Bruise"