More of my 'new' MkI

Got to cleaning up Victor Jr. last night...boy is this thing solid...have to remove some hack
wiring, but other than that, about everything electrical seems to work.

PO needed some more experience in general (check out the monster cable pic) plus he didn't have
the Momo wheel on correctly (turn signal cancel tab way out of position) and didn't have the horn
button on at all (WTH, no horns anyway).

Motor mounts are shot to hell, clutch is slipping a little too...would like to just drop in the
2.0L but I still need a dizz...(damn I wish I wouldn't have lost McGarvey's...two of them!).

http://w3.one.net/~rapieper/victorjr/norust/
old pics at http://w3.one.net/~rapieper/victorjr/

Obvious needs:
-shifter boot (any condition, as long as the frame is OK, I can make the boot itself if need be.)
-16V distributor (or complete engine management system)

Anyway, I'm happy as hell!