OT: Funny Video

--=====================_253865088==.ALT

I especially love how proud yahoo's like this are when the blow away
another car off the line who isn't racing them...

Let me tell you all about this time I totally smoked this 996... it was
parked but man did I pass him!

-Raffi

At 06:21 PM 5/5/2003 -0400, Captnbr@aol.com wrote:
>I love the "oh no dude my parents are gonna be so pissed"
>
>LOL
>
>Brian 86 16v
>98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--=====================_253865088==.ALT

I especially love how proud yahoo's like this are when the blow away
another car off the line who isn't racing them... <br><br>
Let me tell you all about this time I totally smoked this 996... it was
parked but man did I pass him!<br><br>
-Raffi<br><br>
At 06:21 PM 5/5/2003 -0400, Captnbr@aol.com wrote:<br>
dude my parents are gonna be so pissed&quot;<br><br>
LOL<br><br>
Brian 86 16v<br>