Schematic diagrams..

Well good morning folks.
I have a DOS based schematic design program that I can make available to the
list. I have already drawn the relayed headlight diagram and would like to
do more of the cars electrical system.

Concept is:
1) distribute the program to the list.
2) build a web site of the diagrams that are complete and available.
3) get you guys to help create a complete library of the cars electrical
systems, by year and type as well as special mods.

This way we can download the sections we need to repair these wonderful cars
(I'm going to whisper. I know my car can hear me) in case of problems.

Any one interested?

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer