my 16v water temp. gone crazy

--0-1148731205-1052155547=:60033

90C?  For Oil temp?  That's great!!  Mines usually between 100-115.  For your coolant temp, I'm guessing it's just a wiring problem.  Clean up the connections on your temp sensors.  HTH, -Rob

Hudin Lucian <lucian.hudin@transart.ro> wrote:my KR engine was dissassembled/replaced a few broken things/assembled,
after that I
had to make a 500 km trip and some weird problems appeared.

First, the oil temp. is going under 90C only if I constantly mantain a
>100km/h speed.

Then, suddenly, after about 200 km, the water temp. indicator went to min.
in an instant even though the
water was clearly hot. Since then its red led is blinking always and the
indicator is acting randomly,
sometimes stays at min, sometimes buzzes, sometimes goes to max then drops
to min in under 30 seconds.
I was happy to get home and not get a ticket for speeding, I was constantly
going 100-120 km/h.

And another annoying thing that happen is that the right parking lights
suddenly were ON, without any reason at all
, I never used the lights in months.