MkI window scrapers-aftermarket?

--=======22BC47B6=======

I asked not too long ago about the availability of these and it seems
they are not available, but Andre headed me in the right direction for
modifying A2 Golf ones.  Well yesterday I started stripping things off
the '80 parts car and in the trunk I find a dusty, but new left MkI window
scraper, not from a dealer.  The sticker is wrapped around it(and itself)
so I can't see who the manufacturer/distributor is, but I will try to steam
it off and get that info.  This car was on the road 3-4 years ago, and
unless the part is really old(sticker was fairly new looking) someone
was making or at least selling them not too long ago.  Has anyone
thought to check other than VW sources for these things(such as
glass companies, etc)?

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe
'80 Scirocco-parts