Starter Relay Booster ????

--part1_12c.293adace.2be34dee_boundary

I used a similar setup to cure a hot start problem in an Audi 4000 automatic.
Worked great-- but frankly it's not really necessary with a manual tranny car
(where the starter is positioned AWAY from the heat of the exhaust.)

The wiring is, as Julie mentioned, nearly identical to relaying headlights.

If you buy the 30A Bosch relay and base from PartsExpress.com total cost is
less than $10.

Danny
80 Scirocco
81 Caddy 16V
85 BMW Baur TC

--part1_12c.293adace.2be34dee_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I used a similar setup to cure a hot start problem in=20=
an Audi 4000 automatic. Worked great-- but frankly it's not really necessary=
 with a manual tranny car (where the starter is positioned AWAY from the hea=
t of the exhaust.)<BR>
<BR>
The wiring is, as Julie mentioned, nearly identical to relaying headlights.<=

<BR>
If you buy the 30A Bosch relay and base from PartsExpress.com total cost is=20=
less than $10.<BR>
<BR>
Danny<BR>
80 Scirocco<BR>
81 Caddy 16V<BR>
82 Audi 4000<BR>
85 BMW Baur TC</FONT></HTML>

--part1_12c.293adace.2be34dee_boundary--