MK1 Headlight Savers

> Ken B wrote:
>
> I am looking at the "Stick-On" headlight savers on Potters site.
> Has anyone used these, or like them?  I am a bit more nervous about
> rock damage now that I have the more expensive Hx lights.
> Thanks
> Ken
> '79 Scirocco 16v
> '81 Diesel Caddy
> '86 Scirocco 16v (organ doner)

Out in the shed I have some bubble type headlight covers, they are a
polycarbonate or some such stiff plastic (prob. just acrylic).

They stand off the surface of the lens being bubble shaped. I was
waiting to go non sealed beams before I install them so I haven't had
them on the road yet.

Since I bought them off a fellow Scirocc'r I cant say where they came
from originally.

TBerk