ITS OVER!!!!

I don't mean to start a big political thread again. Just a note to thenk the
big man above that the Iraq Comflict is finally over and our troops will
soon be back home!! It is a great ease on my heart that my friend and former
roommate (getting clean water back to the cities) is now much safer and can
get his job done and come home safely.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)