CINCY ATTENDEES, READ! was RE: Another smashed Scirocco

not ON that wing...
Bigmac...

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, Josh20V wrote:

> Bah, I will just sleep it off under my wing.
>=20
> Josh Able
> www.JsHouseOfEuro.com
> Secure online checkout
> mkI Kamei Kits in STOCK!
> Zender Airdams!
> REVO TUNING REP.
> 87 Scirocco 1.8t 20v
> 83 Caddy
> 82 Caddy

--=20
Brian=20
88 16v $2003 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car got parts?
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.=20
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.