Front end rumble

--- Ryan H <rhock99@epix.net> wrote:
>  Anyone know if it could be possible for the left wheel
> bearing to make noise when turning left?

Sure it's possible.  That's a split bearing, actually bearings in one outer shell.  I'm assuming
each has thrust capacity in opposite directions.  So sure, it's possible, if the 'wrong' half went
bad.  WTH, replace it.  FWIW I guess it could be a diff...but I'd still replace that bearing first
anyway, since it's a lot cheaper and easier, and still suspect.

I dunno.

Ron