Differences between 8v and 16v AC brackets?

Ok, I'm specifically interested in the differences between the Scirocco
brackets ... I haven't seen those that mount to the head, so

diferences between the 8v 16v AC brackets that mount to the block and have
the attachment points for the PS.

There are 6 different brackets used between the 16v and 8v models.

8v:
1) non-ac, alternator bolts to a little bracket that bolts to the head
2) a/c large braket bolts to the same little bracket as above and also
bolts to the water pump
2) a/c and p/s same as above however bracket has a lower mount point for
the ps pump

16v:
1) a/c alternator bolts to a braket that bolts to the little bracket at
the head and has the p/s pump mount point
2) a/c alternator bracket bolts directly to 4 mount points on the block
and water pump and has p/s mount point
3) non a/c obviously a smaller bracket, doesn't "curve" at the top and
bolts to 4 points on block