  From: Dan Smith
  To: Allyn
  Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2003 1:29 PM
  Subject: Re: *real* R/C car

  Windows media player doesn't want to play it. I'm at work and so I can't
download another player. My home computer is having issues so that's a no go
either. Would it be possible for you to convert it to a more win media
player format?

  Dan

   Allyn <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:

    so these guys were bored and slapped some servos on a real car (as in
1/1
    scale)...
    http://www.malventano.com/scirocco/RCCar_video_Bband.mov
    (16 meg, fast link)
    i was laughing pretty damned hard
    its not a scirocco, but if you watch it till the end, you'll be happy it
    wasnt.
    enjoy
    Al