Changing Shocks/Springs questions

--part1_1c8.77f4fd0.2bb76578_boundary

Well, I will be changing them out soon, H&R/bilstiens, as soon as soon as
UPSuck delivers them.  I know I have to do an alignment after I do the job
but can I get away with just a front end alignment or do I have to do all
four wheels.  I thought I remember reading that there is nothing to align on
the rear.

Anyone have any hints who have done the job before.  They would be
appreciated.  Kinda like "when I did mine this happened so make sure you
do......."  Thanks you in advance.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_1c8.77f4fd0.2bb76578_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Well, I will be changing them out soon, H&amp;R/bilsti=
ens, as soon as soon as UPSuck delivers them.&nbsp; I know I have to do an a=
lignment after I do the job but can I get away with just a front end alignme=
nt or do I have to do all four wheels.&nbsp; I thought I remember reading th=
at there is nothing to align on the rear.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Anyone have any hints who have done the job before.&nbsp; They would be appr=
eciated.&nbsp; Kinda like "when I did mine this happened so make sure you do=
......."&nbsp; Thanks you in advance.<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1c8.77f4fd0.2bb76578_boundary--