Who got stiffed by astra-lady! file a complaint! (link inside)

I ordered a digifiz from her... it was slow on delivery... an until I
threatened to sick Visa International on her and file a complaint with the
FBI and the Interpol for Internet Fraudulent sales. I was going o loose
monies... then it arrived promptly 3 days later. (delay was 13 days - I had
paid 3 days UPS delivery for it)

Her brother was far worst then she was... she was a flake...