[Re: [Re: [RE: Cincy Madness!]]]

Dan Smith <sad_rocc@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --------------------------------------------- =

>	MIME Type:=A0multipart/alternative =

> --------------------------------------------- =

Oh, I think she was worried about us a loooong time ago! ;) I was agreein=
with your statement and just ignoring the girlfriend part. Though I suppo=
se I
could be your mistress, if the pay was right.
Dan
 =

See where this is going? I warned you. =

 As for the mistress, depends, what kind of money we talking here? (you w=
anna
dress up in my house, it's gonna cost ya)

As for Julie, I think it was SPANDEX not latex, tho latex could be so muc=
more versatile, useful for theatric items. Perhaps Friday night at Cincy
should be dress up night, sounds like we have enough willing participants=
, and
I know there are others...let the lace begin. ...LOL, many extra bonus wi=
nkie
faces ;););) (in case it is misinterpreted, I am kidding, well, sort of, =
well,
maybe not - confused? Well good)

And Julie's spanking may well be of the vehicular variety this year, she'=
s not
driving an 8V anymore you know...so beware guys.

Okay. off to check out the summer wardrobe. I gotta have some spandex
somewhere to keep me out of trouble on the trip to Cincy with her.
Cathy