Speedo Problems

have the needles ever been pulled off of your gauges? (like a white faced
gauge kit installed). maybe the needle was not put back on in the correct
position. or maybe you have the wrong speedo gear on the end of your speedo
cable (where it goes into the tranny). those are the only two reason i could
think that it would be that far off. hth
  hit

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>