16v vs 8v rear hatch

i think you must've misread. i've never owned a 16v where you have to use
the key everytime you want to pop the hatch. i've always been able to leave
it unlocked if i wanted too, central locking or no central locking. of
course all my rocco's locks may not have been functioning correctly, but
what's the chances of that..... :P

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>