[FS: Quilan, TX] - 1986 8v Automatic Scirocco - 950$

This is not my car but it is close to me if anyone wants more details they
can just call the owner 'k

1986 8v Automatic Scirocco, 114K, decent tires - 950$
John Carmichael - 972-271-4187

Now I did check the car out, and the owner slipped the key in the ignition
and the car started right up, no couching, stalling, or hesitation it ran
smoothly and quietly. this car was previously owned by the son of the local
VW shop

now the bad that I saw
- Will need gaskets in the engine compartment (valve cover etc)
- while idleling the return line of coolant did not flow (bad pump/hose)
- liner is a little more damage than most
- font bumper skin is gone
- needs a fender
- needs a paintjob.

I have taken pictures, and this car is really local to me (14 miles) so if
anyone want more details/pictures LMK I can indulge.

pictures located : <http://longcoeur.com/scirocco/various/autorocco/>