Stalling/Idle Problem Help?

Cory this is a simple issue on an 8v (I used to have that problem and here
is what you need to check and adjust

1) check vacuum lines
2) look in Bentley and make sure your air-intake bowl is to spec (yes there
is a way to spec it and its easy)
3) timing on car should be done (i.e.: change belt reset TDC, reset TB
air -idle switch etc)

I did all of the above and the problem goes away every time.