81 S forsale in TEXAS - Not Mine (so don't ask questions)

--0-336561086-1048870039=:47897

Perfect body and interior, running, low miles (less than 70,000 mi),
second owner, all the records, a lot of new parts, stereo tape and
radio, 5spd, A/C, 2dr, silver color, registration/inspection stickers,
fun to drive.
$2000 OBO. Located in Austin, TX.
Please call (512) 474-7954 or email zhenya@ascensionortho.com for
pictures.

Not mine had a buddy pass it along to me, if I didn't have myself invested
in the GTI I would probably buy it.

--0-336561086-1048870039=:47897

<FONT face="Courier New">Perfect body and interior, running, low miles (less than 70,000 mi),<BR>second owner, all the records, a lot of new parts, stereo tape and<BR>radio, 5spd, A/C, 2dr, silver color, registration/inspection stickers,<BR>fun to drive.<BR>$2000 OBO. Located in Austin, TX.<BR>Please call (512) 474-7954 or email zhenya@ascensionortho.com for<BR>pictures.<BR><BR><BR>Not mine had a buddy pass it along to me, if I didn't have myself invested<BR>in the GTI I would probably buy it.</FONT><BR>
--0-336561086-1048870039=:47897--