Recently posted FS stuff

Dan, I find it quite interesting that you need $300 to get the *SaaD*
running again but yet its also on the list!! Great!! And no there are no
typo's in this post!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, harness bar, rear wheel bearings, and
finally I may get to makeing it look better!!)