custom stainless exhaust

Adam J Garside wrote:

> My car is now booked in to have it's exhaust built on friday, Gotta figure
> something to do in Southampton for 5 hours while they build and fit it!!
> Once it's done i'll get some photos up in case anyones interested,
>
> I'm after some input on tailpipe options? what looks good etc. any pics?
> I was thinking maybe a single oval or two smaller ovals next to each other.
> Maybe even a slash cut 3.5" jap style outlet.
>
> Mmmm decisions, decisions.

Two tips on the end will help to modulate the sound somewhat,
resonance (or lack thereof) so to speak.

I like the Porsche look and am leaning towards a single oval myself
(not there yet). In my case I'll be offsetting the coffee can sound
via cat and center resonator.

Two smaller tips looks cool too.

TBerk