Cincy Madness!

Well, I got into a fight with one of my band members last night, because he
had our booking agent schedule a tour for us in the beginning of June, right
over top of Cincy this summer.  (Which I told him about MONTHS ago!)  So, I
just got an email from him today, and as it turns out, we just happen to be
playing in Cincinatti on June 7th.  If I'm not mistaken (and I often am)
isn't this the weekend of the get together?  If I'm right, that means I can
hang out at Daun's Friday and most of Saturday.  (And, if anyone wants to go
to a rock and roll show that night, maybe we can have a small caravan over
to the show!)

I won't have my Rocc (our Dodge Ram tourvan is about the farthest from a
Scirocco you can get), or be able to caravan with other listers, which I've
heard is half the fun, but Melissa will be able to drive out whichever of
our cars is running the best when it all goes down.

Sorry for the somewhat long email, I just can't believe it all ended up
working out like it did.

Hope this post, and the warmer weather gets the buzz going again about
Cincy!  I haven't seen anyone talking about it lately..  :)

-Drew

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA

`84 8v Rocco --  "Bruise"