Springs and shocks Q

"Word on the street" is that that Bilstein has said that HDs and Sports
have the same valving, but the Sports are made for lowering (shorter
shock body?).  This is just hearsay though.  That being said, I have HDs
on my mk1 and Sports on my mk2 and can't tell the difference as far as
shocks go.

Joe Doty
IT/Development
joe@lcnetwork.com=20